Stuck in a mental rut? No storm in your brainstorming sessions? Try these think modes on for new business ideas:
Look for vaguely similar processes and situations as far removed from your present situation as possible.
- What if we were designing a household whitegood instead of a 5 gigalitre catalytic extraction and processing module?
- How can I apply the IKEA warehouse model to my knowledge management system?
Describe and work within an opposite situation. Looking at the opposite situation can often derail brains stuck on a single logical train of thought.
- What if we were selling to 4 year-old boys, not 40 year-old women?
- What if we charged the suppliers and not the consumers?
Let loose the humour and silliness, however inappropriate it may be! A funny, silly comment can often spark real gems of business ideas.
- We can NEVER say that! Or can we?
View original post 153 more words